Wednesday, October 26, 2011

received bunts

 It has been so lovely over the last few weeks to go to the letter box and find something fun to open...you know something OTHER than a BILL!
 Rachel over at squiggly rainbow organised the bunting swap! And it was so enjoyable to be apart of! Thanks Rachel!
I have received bunts from (in no particular order): Rachel, Kirsty, Bronwyn, Faith, Sam, Lionesslady, Nicole, Lea, Leah, Sophie, Amy, Beberouge and Ruth. They are all very talented ladies! Thank you lovelies for being involved. I love each and every one of my bunts so far and I am really looking forward to putting them all together!
So 14 down...6 to go! I can't wait to receive the rest!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all of the colors. Looks like they were plucked from a garden!!

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great variety of bunting! and I love your word 'bunt' for a singular piece of bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will look so great all strung together...it was a fun thing to do wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply