Saturday, October 15, 2011

grateful

for...
 a pretty decent week
family dinner which had it heated moments but also the laughing so hard you wheeze
input from an interesting conference
an inspiring, interesting and engaging strategic planning day (I must note here this was today and I was not doing so well this morning when I woke up...but it was a really great, positive and moving forward type of day
getting through another week of frocktoberfest....and blogtoberfest!
Peace in my heart...
and now to put my feet up in front of the tv...we're totally leaving the dishes til tomorrow!
more gratefuls head over to maxabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply