Thursday, October 27, 2011

frocktober week 4...part one

Week 4 I'm in fine form! :) this little purple, pink and white number got another feature! (Saturday 22nd)
Sunday 23rd October- I love this dress, a very dear friend found it for me at a Childers op shop a number of years ago...for like $2 or something crazy like that! It's lovely! 
Monday 24th October... I can't actually remember when and where I got this dress...probably in Bundy sometime! I am almost 100% it's handmade! It's so well made, the fabric is in such great condition! unfortunately you can't see in the picture but it has floral bits on it! very sweet!
Tuesday 25th- I must confess I wore a pair of jeans to work this day...BUT only because I knew I was going to a dinner where I could wear a dress...is that cheating? This dress my little sisters got me for my birthday this year!
Wednesday 26th- A pretty skirt...I made! when I was on one of my social work pracs! ha so comfy, so fun!
...NOT LONG TO GO NOW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... Childers. That dress has served well!

    You have SO MANY gorgeous dresses! You need to take inspiration from Frocktober every month! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply