Thursday, October 13, 2011

my creative space

I've been having fun this week with a couple of extra days off during the week cause of School holidays!
 I saw this idea a few weeks ago. Pre-planned dates for a whole year. I got very excited instantly and thought that was a really fun idea. We can get a bit lazy in the date department and tend to do the same things...maybe we'll branch out a bit with this! So after I finished my bunt's the other day I got to getting envelopes etc ready! I had fun! 
 I got creative in the kitchen and made some pesto yesterday...it was freakin delicious!
and of course my bunts! they took up most of my creative space...and table space before I posted them off! :)

2 comments:

  1. Got mine yesterday Lauren, thanks for the lovely bunt, the crochet is a nice touch too, love it. Nice to find your blog too!xSam

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bunt arrived too..thank you so much it will look great with all the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply