Friday, October 14, 2011

Frocktoberfest week 2

Another week in the life of Frocktober! It has been a fun week trying to think of which dress I'll wear next! Although I'm a little bit conscious of feeling overdressed all the time! AND the weather is being REALLY temperamental here in Adelaide...so it's more dress over jeans weather! But it is nice to don a frock each day!
Saturday 8th- I got this dress from Miss Shop a few years ago...I really like wearing it over jeans because otherwise it is WAY too short!...for me anyway!
Sunday 9th- I bought this skirt recently on a savers trip!
Monday 10th- this dress cost me $5 new...
Tuesday 11th- from the salvos down the road from me, it has cute little cats on it!
Wednesday 12th- I got this dress from a market from a basket marked $5 I think. It is in amazing condition and quite thick material.
Thursday 13th- I bought this dress about a year ago and this may have been the first time I wore it! I can't believe it! It is super fun and so comfortable! I think it'll be great in the summer
Today! 14th October- I've had this dress for donkies of years!
I'm approaching the territory of dresses that I have worn to weddings now...so I am either going to be ULTRA dressed up or more skirts are going to feature! :)
If you want to learn more about frocktober head over here

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply