Sunday, June 06, 2010

flee market finds

Oh I have been rather sad to have missed out on sharing my finds for the past few weeks...that's because I haven't had any...NO TIME FOR OP SHOPPING!!! it's a terrible case of affairs! Well this week the Op shop came to me! Yes the school I work at the year 10's have to do a personal project for the IB (International Baccalaureate Middle years program) One of the year 10 girls chose to collect clothes and have a sale and the money raised donate it to the Haiti relief! What an awesome idea! Yes so she set up shop in one of rooms at school! And I scored two lovely skirts!
both A line...everything was sold by donation! Both need a little altering but all the same it was lots of fun to browse the isles during lunch!
For more Flee market finds head over to Sophie's!

1 comment:

  1. good finds ... i've never had an oppie come to me but i'd like that.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply