Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my place or yours?...PINK!!!!

I'm a couple of days late BUT heck I am going to play anyway!
My place or yours is back for another week...and this weeks theme is...PINK!!! I thought I wouldn't find any BUT I thought about it for a couple of days and discovered these pink thinks around the house!
a pretty headscarf...probably etching on the side of purple...BUT....
tooth brush...and t-shirt
and a cute coat hanger Mr T's Nanna made for me just before our wedding!
To check out more PINK things and to play along head over to helloowl!

4 comments:

  1. That scarf is gorgeous!!! I forgot my toothbrush! It's pink like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing that you find pink when you start to look. i love it but didn't know i had THAT much of it.the scarf is gorgeous and so is the hanger just quietly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that shirt!!

    sez xo

    hey todays verification word is ingio - kinda reminds me of princess bride!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply