Sunday, March 14, 2010

flee market finds

More sheets for making things with! perhaps a pin cushion for an up coming swap? I told Mr T he needed to get out of the house, so we went and returned a dvd, then he suggested we go to the salvos to see if they had a coffee table...we have been meaning to buy once since we got married...still hasn't happened! we got there just before the closed and i spotted these sheets, even a plain green one was in the bundle! for more pretty flee market finds or to play along head over to her library adventures!

10 comments:

  1. Great fabric. There's something so special about vintage linen/fabric. I just love it. Melinda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find. I like to look in the hanky & table cloth section. Looking forward to seeing the end product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that! The colour and the design are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very, very nice!
    I am also participating in the swap, very exciting, i have never made a pincushion before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sheet - would look lovely as a pin cushion too - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love it too, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice find. I'm jealous - it would look great in my sheet collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy fabric, would make the sweetest little skirt. I just love green retro patterns! Thanks so much for playing along.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous find that I'm sure will become something beautiful - well done and good luck in that coffee table search ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply