Monday, March 22, 2010

my place or yours? the top draw

OH FUN! it's Monday again and time to play my place or yours! This weeks theme being "the top draw!" we only technically have 4 top drawer in our whole apartment...but i'll just show two!
This top drawer is in our bathroom...it's pretty much full of my "stuff" so I guess that technically makes it my drawer! (although Mr T pointed out on the weekend...that I have pretty much taken over all 4 drawers in the bathroom! whoops!)

This is the top drawer of my desk, I am really crap with drawers, I pretty much grab what needs to go away and throw it in and shut the draw...I used to be neat as a kid...but not any more! to see more top drawers or to play along pop over to helloowl!

5 comments:

  1. There's not an awful lot you can say about other people's drawers that contain everyday things, is there?
    But I'd say that yes, you have taken over that one in the bathroom, by the looks of it! lol. Thanks for the peek inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon it's only natural for us to 'migrate' to the other drawers that aren't hours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not alone. girls need more space then boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see someone else has untidy drawers. I think everyone else straightened their drawers before snapping a pic...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone is pretty much the same where drawers are concerned. They are too easy to hide things in aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply