Monday, March 08, 2010

flee market finds

I didn't get to play along last week because there was no op shopping for me...AND I was away ALL weekend! work is...well life actually is pretty crazy at the moment! Work, weekend retreats for students, music festivals, camps with year 7s...phew! Today is a public holiday here in Adelaide and so I am enjoying a wonderful day off. Again this week there was no OP shopping for me so I thought I would share something I have had for quite some time...It cost me a whole dollar...and one of my good friends offered...or asked is she could buy it off me cause she liked it so much! I kindly declined! :)
For more flea market finds and to go green with envy with all the pretty things some lovely ladies have found check out here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at that lovely case with the ballerina, so very cute! Thanks so much for playing along.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my!!! I would have definitely declined aswell!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply