Monday, November 16, 2009

what have you been making lately?

Chair cushions...well i made some for our chairs when we got a new table and chairs...they were wooden and a bit hard and prone to scratching...so i got some really cute fabric and made some...i did a post about it...i would do a link but I'm a bit dumb when it comes to doing that sort of nifty techno stuff! but I am making more out of this fabric...
and this fabric...they are for some special people...i'm not going to say who in case they read this :)

1 comment:

  1. ooooo I have that prints charming fabric also! Its so lovely and soft hey! Make sure you post pics of what you have made after chrissie :)

    Love Sez

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply