Monday, November 02, 2009

a good read

sometimes...just sometimes i find a book that i just can not put down. I have found since uni i have been really take it or leave it about reading...because i had to do so much at uni! having bought this book maybe about 12 months ago after seeing it reviewed in Frankie, I started reading it about 2 weeks ago and finished it in a week. Easy to follow and quite an enjoyable story line it was great to read before going to bed . And the cover is really pretty too! :)

1 comment:

  1. That book looks good! I could just look at the cover and get sleepy and happy, I think! I might track that down, now that I've decided to be a reading machine! BTW - thanks for joining in our meme too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply