Friday, November 12, 2010

the week that was

It would be safe to say this week has been a little hectic. It started with a lovely day off, a walk into to the city to look for some trip essentials and other things, gym, other errands at home and hanging out with a friend and her cute kid!
a celebration breakfast (at this awesome place) with some fantastic year 11 students, celebrating the coming to the end of their VET course...WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!
the pancakes were amazing...but I could not finish them! as hard as I tried!
Wednesday saw the 2 week mark til our trip!and a celebration dinner with my work mates from church... Tim was pretty pleased with himself with his order! 
it was a huge kebab thing very tasty!
a custom order for a pretty bride to be! 
Remembrance day, I found out one of the staff at school plays the bagpipes. Very impressive!
and this was waiting when I got home from the lovely Rosie...for my secret santa gift...for someone I thought was my secret santa and now some how is not! (one of my younger sisters wanted to swap and I thought we had actually swapped back! No matter!)
And tonight, I have the night off, so chilling with a friend and then tomorrow a strategic planning day..which I have to be honest...not too excited about...it goes all day too...gah...anyway!
Happy Weekend to you, may it be a good one!

3 comments:

  1. Hi lauren, will you please contact me to tell me your choice and to give me your address. I don't want to wait any longer, so if you did not contact me before saturday morning 9 o'clock, europeen time i'll choose another winner.....
    Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will you please give me your address today so i can send you your prize. Will you contact me via my blog , i don't receive your mails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wrapping on that secreat santa gift. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply