Sunday, November 21, 2010

end of an era

I've been working with Richard for 5 years. Friday was our last work day working together! He has accepted a job at another church in Adelaide and by the time we arrive back from our trip he'll be finished up at Unley. It's been a good 5 years,a lot of jokes I didn't get but a lot of laughs all the same. A parting gift was a copy of the life of Brian...Rob (the other guy I work with) and Richard would quote this movie quite often and the jokes would always be lost on me because I had never seen it! Well I'll rectify that soon! It's sad to see him go and next year will be an interesting one. 
Cheers to you Richard!

1 comment:

  1. If only you were hanging around longer, or if only we'd be here when you got back, we could have added "The Life of Brian" to our list of movies to watch on a Monday (I've seen it before, but I love Monty Python!)

    As I said yesterday, safe travels and God bless xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply