Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jek's postcard(s)

My sister Jek also was a part of the postcard swap...but she doesn't have a blog so I thought I would post them here for people to look at because they are both great!
This is the one she received from Monica (who actually received the postcard I made!) made from paper
and Jek made this one for Tiffany stitched on fabric then stuck to paper. 
pretty cool huh! I thought it was great how some people used paper and stitched on the paper and then some people make whole "postcards" out of paper! There are some pretty clever people out there!
Thanks Muchly to Beth for organising the swap! It was a lot of fun to make and receive!

ps check out my giveaway being drawn Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply