Saturday, January 30, 2010

My place or yours? ...show me your shoes!

Show us your shows is what Punky asked us to do this week! Here are most of my shoes...it's funny I didn't realise I had so many! A lot of them get stuffed in the back of the cupboard after a while. I go through phases where I'll wear a particular pair non stop! Usually that's my Doc's in winter...which I have had since I was 14...nearly 12 years!
These however are my faves! Comfy Birkenstocks. They are a bit hot for summer but toasty in the winter with a pair of socks. People always comment on them. I think they are pretty ace! Check out Punky for other people who are playing along this week!
PS after 3 and something years of blogging i have FINALLY worked out how to do the clever link thing! :) haruhhh! happy Saturday everyone! xx

7 comments:

  1. I remember when you bought those shoes, we were all together, and that was the day you found that divine little shop with all the bits and bobs. LOVE YOU.... (but not the crocs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat & colourful selection of shoes..gotta love those floral patterned birkenstocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. birks are absolutely the best...i so want a flowery pair they are perfect rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh me oh my! What lovely shoes, those birks are devine!

    Thank you very much for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo.... I love them! Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. impressive line up. love the pretty birks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ya!! Like everyone else I'm loving those Birkenstocks! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply