Monday, December 28, 2009

signing off for a bit...

Top of the afternoon to you all! We find ourselves in Brisbane resting and having fun with the Spilsbury clan. We are here for a couple of weeks and we are going for a family holiday next week which is going to be great! The only problem is I'm not sure how to add photos etc on this computer...I'm a bit computer dumb really. But we will be back online in mid January after we come back from a Melbourne road trip.

In the New year Anna, Rachel and I...and whoever wants to join have set ourselves a challenge to take a photo each day...I understand of something we are thankful for! so there will be many photos to come!

Happy Belated Christmas and a Very blessed and Healthy New Year to you all and we'll be back soon! xx

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time Loz!

    And don't forget to start taking your one a day.

    love to you.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply