Saturday, April 09, 2011

this week's gratefuls

I love when Saturday comes around and I get on my computer and start checking out all the lovely blogs out there...and then I remember Maxabella...oh yes and I start thinking of all the things I am grateful for this week...when I stop and think there are always so many things!
I am grateful for the young people I work with. They are super talented and it is great to remember what treasures and joys they are. Last night I went and watched a bunch of them in the school musical...the wizard of Oz! SO you could say I also got to do number 21 of my 27 @ 27! :) I love the wizard of Oz and haven't seen it for a long time and it was wonderful to hear all those beautiful songs!
I'm also grateful for the weekend...I am pooped!
AND for followers...so much so I am having a giveaway...head over here to enter...
and over here for more gratefuls

9 comments:

  1. OH love the Wizard of Oz, never grows old. The magic that can come from ruby red shoes, gorgeous!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wizard od Oz is definitely a classic that I never tire of.

    Have a great weekend :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time faves! I love working with kids too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wizard of Oz is one I really want to introduce my daughter to. She's quite obsessed with Mary Poppins at the moment, but I think she would take to Oz pretty quickly. Might be one for our Sunday afternoon movie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How rewarding seeing the kids you work with shine and show their talent. Plus getting to see the Wizard of Oz yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great how Maxabella has got us all stopping to think about what we are thankful for each week. Hope you have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list, i haven't seen wizard of Oz for a long time. The red shoes are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wizard of OZ is the coolest thing ever - love love love it. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, love yours so much I'm following you now - hope you follow me back :) Have a grand sunday!!
    A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Wizard of Oz is on my list too. Magic, but I can never watch the end. I am just too gutted to see the tricks! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply