Wednesday, April 06, 2011

30 photos

  1. someone you spend a lot of time with
2. A picture of you
3. A random photo of you and your significant other
4. An old picture of you:
5. A picture of something that makes you happy:
6. A picture of your siblings
7. A picture of a person you miss

8. A picture you've never posted on your blog before
9. A picture of people who knew you then and know you now:
10. A picture of your favorite place
11. A person you can tell anything to:
12. A picture of your everyday life
13. A picture from a place you love...London
14. A picture that reminds you of good times:

15. A class photo...year 12
16. A picture of the best day of your life:
17. A picture that always makes you laugh
18. A picture of your spare time: being silly
 19. A photo from a great night:
20. A picture (or 3) of the people who are closest to you
21. A picture of someone(s) you always have a good time with

22. A picture of your parents when they were (around) your age: (a couple of years older...there aren't a lot of photos of when mum and dad were my age...but mumma is pregnant with me in this photo!)
23. A picture from last summer
24. A picture of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not your significant other):
25. A picture of your favorite vacation
26. A picture of an accomplishment:
 27. A picture of your closest friend:
28. A random picture from Photobooth:
29. A photo that makes you smile: 
30. A photo of someone you'll never let go of (Mumma and Stuart)
I saw this lovely lady...and this lady too do this so thought I would join in! I'd love to see your 30 too :)
don't forget the give away... :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lauren! I had fun looking at yours and had even more fun doing mine!: http://vjspring.blogspot.com/2011/04/30-photos.html So many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post! Your life flashed before my eyes (in a good way of course!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant and you should probably connect it to your 'About Me' profile/page because I feel like I know you better from looking at all of these pics.

    It made me wonder if I could place an image with each of the categories. And you know what?
    I don't think I could! I have to get snapping!

    x Felicity

    PS The word veri for this message was very rude & made me giggle 'cause I've never had a rude one before - a colloquial name for a male appendage - seriously I kid you not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just looked at yours and really like this post. I might copy you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lozza,
    I LOVE that photo and you and me and eat fairybread once a month in honour of it. I treasure the chats we have had over the years and I thought of the one of me at my confirmation where you had your striking yellow terry towelling outfit!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you sister. was fun looking

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply