Monday, September 13, 2010

sicko


I've been rather sick since Wednesday, as in lay down all day so not to cause dizziness, keep up with the nurofen every four hours, aching all over and fever, have 3 days off of work type of sick. It's been really sucky, but finally I can see my way out, I have actually been able to do somethings today like walk around and tackle the dishes and dirty clothes. Now Tim has it! The problem with having so many sick days is the work piled up at work...but I am not going to think about that...until tomorrow. I came to realise that TV is really rather crap! BUT on the plus side I did get to watch some great movies!
I hope you are feeling healthy and well today! x 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! I hate how the work piles up and I always get a bit stressed out about it. My husband has to force me to stay home! Here's to a better week this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply