Thursday, September 23, 2010

happy 4th birthday!

A while ago when I was reading some of my favourite blogs I came across someone who was celebtrating the first birthday of their blog and I thought wow that's great! How cool, how fun...and then I thought hang on a second how long have I been in bloggy world!?
And the answer is...4 years!!!!...4 years! wowzers!
4 years ago to this date I was sitting in my friends bedroom...well her childhood bedroom she was visiting her parents here in Adelaide...and her husband helped me sign up! I did go back and have a look at some of those earlier posts! It was fun to do that and see how much has changed in the how much hasn't in the past 4 years! What a great way to keep a track of what happens. an online journal! it's been really fun and I have really embraced it in the past year! and I look forward to more years of bloggy goodness!
So Lozalicious...Happy 4th Birthday lady!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-day to you! Congrats on 4 years...I don't think I've even been going a year yet...I'd better check. I love reading your posts so here's to another 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Congratulations on the 4 years - that is quite an accomplishment =-)

    I wonder what my blog will look like in 4 years??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th Blog birthday!!

    Loved every post Lozza!!

    Love you
    Sez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th Blog birthday! It's been such a fun way of staying connected!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ... I mean WOW! 4 years, I'm totally impressed. I'm a blogging infant compared to you. Congrats on such an awesome milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply