Tuesday, September 07, 2010

generosity

oh wow! when I got home my here comes the sun package was awaiting for me!All wrapped up pretty!
and WOW oh WOW I got totally spoilt!
A beautiful birdy, some body shop loveliness, an amazing button necklace, a hanky and a hair clip!
Not to mention this clever little gift!
If you look in the photo above this one the friend to friend card revealed two tea bags!
Rhiannon you are a generous wonderful woman I feel so lucky to have been your swap partner! Thank you! 
If you want to check out how the other ladies in the swap got spoilt check out the flickr page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply