Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I heart the fringe!

Every year when the fringe comes to town. My heart skips a beat with happiness! it seems to be that every second year we have a big year and then a quiet year, this year is the quiet year, we are on a strict budget but we have been able to buy tickets to see Adam Hills for a special birthday treat. Tonight we were able to go into the Garden of Unearthly delights and check out the action!

My Favourite corn vendor!
The Ferris wheel, this year has a new possie in the garden. 3 years ago before Mr T and I were going out, we went to the garden with a group of people and we rode the Ferris wheel. :)
Mr T with his squid!
One of the pretty tents hosting different shows each night for punters to come and enjoy!
More photos to come, I took more tonight but I so tired! Time for bed! Happy Fringe everyone! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh I miss you guys...look at timmy excited by the squid! Just like him too. Hope you guys have fun enjoying the sites, sounds and flavours. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply