Thursday, February 11, 2010

crazed lunatic

That's what a resemble when I can't access internet from home for a WEEK, I have PMS and it's stinking hot! Well today is a little bit better. I have been unable to blog for the last few days because the internet is down at home, the buildings internet got disconnected by mistake. Now we have to wait til Telstra connects it back. I know I sound like a whinge woo but I never realised how addicted I am to going on the net it's almost a daily routine and for the first few days it was OK but now it's turned me into a crazed lunatic! well OK not that bad but I am feeling the effects!

I am a bit silly! anyway this post comes to you from the library!
happy thursday everyone, whatever you find yourself doing!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply