Friday, September 23, 2011

happy birthday little blog

This little blog turns 5 today! what the?
It feels like I was wishing it a happy 4th birthday just the other week!
I started off as a pretty dodgy blogger...but heck 5 years ago I didn't know about half the blogs I read today! It has become something I really enjoy. I've been involved in swaps, seen what my mates and friends who live far away are up to and in a way kept a semi regular journal of what has happened for the last 5 years...some times have been more detailed than others. I've also been able to read and be inspired by many lovely people out there.
So happy birthday little blog!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! How bad am I? I don't even know how old my blogs are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog! 5 years is a long time!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Looking forward to reading many years more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloggy birthday!

    Wow five years. That is a great achievement. Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lozalicious! Here is to 5 more years of blogging. The most exciting stuff is yet to come. B xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly what a huge milestone :)
    Congrats on five years Lauren.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply