Sunday, September 11, 2011

family photos

 So back in August Mum and Dad had their 35th wedding anniversary and we decided it was time to get some family photos done...other than our wedding photos we haven't had family photos in a really long time, I think when Bec and Courtney were still little bubbas...I think mum had to pull Courtney's dumming out of her mouth right before the photos were taken! 
 The very talented and ever lovely Sonya, who also took our wedding photos came and snapped some fun photos today! 
I'm looking forward to seeing and showing you what Sonya snapped! (these photos are just a couple I took!)
I first got the idea after seeing these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply