Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a wedding, a baby shower and a caravan

I've just been to Bundaberg. It's been 3 years since I was last there and gosh it was good to visit. (my family and I lived there, I finished high school there) Perhaps it was so good because of the reason I was going! We were invited to a wedding of some very dear friends. 5 years ago I was in the groom's older sister's wedding. That was a bit of a mouthful! I had been hearing about the lovely bride for ages and finally met her the day before the wedding. She's just lovely.
 It was a wonderful ceremony, my dad took it!
 Dez looking a bit shell shocked after! :) they were a lovely couple! The reception was lovely, food, drink and DANCING! And catching up with other dear friends, hearing about what people have been up to the past few years. I am vowing to make sure it's not so long between drinks. 
 When I turned 18 I went out a fair bit to a certain local pub. My youngest sisters have since turned 18 and were dying to go check it out. So a few of us went out after the reception. That was the latest night I've had in a while and the wine did seem to creep up on us a bit but we had a ball carving it up on the dance floor!
 When the wedding was said and done and the bride and groom were off on their honeymoon we moved to the next cause of celebration...a baby in a belly! (Sez is the big sister of the groom I was talking about just before!) She's a good egg! And now she's growing a little bubba!
 We played games, we gave presents. Dakoda helped paint a onesie for his cousin! 
 some people were a bit rusty on their celebrity heads rules...Courtney was a little confused!
 we all got our creative sides out and made a wardrobe of VERY cute onsies for Sez and Chris' baby that is due in Feb! 
This is Dakoda and Kelly...Dakoda is a very cute little boy...and Kelly is a very dear friend!
So the title talks about a caravan...there were quite a few guests at the grooms parents house...my family of 6 being some of them so me and my sisters were in a caravan which was fun...but alas I forgot to take a photo of that! 
It was such a special time being in Bundaberg being able to celebrate with Tammy and Derek. I hope it's not too long before we get to hang out!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, this baby shower is looking so adorable. All of the ideas are so fun and crafty. The little tee is really funny. Thanks for this idea. I would be using this in my sister in law’s baby shower that I would be hosting at the local event space Atlanta. I am going to throw that bash using the sunflower theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a peek at this site q5h89b9s33 gucci replica replica bags qatar replica kipling bags replica hermes bags x2z44u5e18 replica bags wholesale mumbai replica bags forum view k2v40j0m10 replica bags vuitton

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply