Saturday, July 02, 2011

wedding week- the bridesmaids

 I'm blessed with 3 younger sisters...so it was pretty easy to work out who my bridesmaids were going to be. I have been bridesmaid for a couple of my close friends but they helped out in other special ways for the day.
They spoilt me with a wonderful hens night. Including a body shop party at my parents place, delicious dinner...where pretty much everyone bought mini quiche! ha so funny...
B and C sang a beautiful song in our ceremony as we signed the register and J said a beautiful speech at the reception. It was wonderful and I had fun having them be beside me on my big day. The girls that know me better than I know myself sometimes.
They also told me later...that I turned into a bridezilla which I think is a bit untrue....they tend to over exaggerate sometimes!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply