Sunday, April 22, 2012

project 2

 I had a few extra days off over the past couple of weeks. And made another table runner. I had fun making this pattern again. I made a few changes to the size of the stripes of fabric. And added an extra square/diamond. It ended up being a little thinner than the first one but about as long. I used some different wadding too. It was slightly thicker...probably too thick.
 It's a bit wonky but I decided that we could keep it and enjoy it on our table at Christmas! I'm probably going to make another one in non Christmas fabric to enjoy all year round!
2 projects down
26 to go! :)

3 comments:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply