Saturday, November 19, 2011

grateful for surprises

but unlike the picture suggests, they were good surprises! Some of which I outlined on Tuesday!
We had a visit from some special friends passing through back to WA, they popped in one night and then we got have breakfast with them and their little bub. It was lovely.
A lovely friend is pregnant. It's very ace news! That takes it up to about 8 ladies I know who are for shiz up the spout and don't just have a food baby...like some of us ;)
I think I am particularly grateful for these happy surprises at this time when life is a bit hectic and chaotic.
For more grateful love head of here 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your friend and I hope the good surprises keep on coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that picture certainly made me smile when i clicked here - thank you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice week of surprises to be grateful for. Here's to more niceties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so sweet! Thanks for sharing our joy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. darn food babies, if only they were celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound like some lovely surprises, new babies are one of the best:) I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply