Wednesday, February 09, 2011

little knitted friends

My friend Nikki's mum (Erica) makes these little knitted animals! How cute are they! Here is Mr Wombat and Mrs Pig...(I just made those names up then can you tell!?) She offered to make us some of these to raise money for the Habitat for Humanity Lutheran schools trip (which is happening in July this year!) What a legend! Not only does she knit an assortment of animals ( Lions, Echidnas, Emu's, Catapillars, Sausage dogs, Owls, Penguins, Chickens, Sheep, Cockatoos...just to name a few) and little people (nurses, doctors, clowns, little red riding hood!) I wish I had her mad knitting schools!

5 comments:

  1. awww! too cute. she has got fantastic fine motor skills to knit something this tiny. are you going on the H4H trip this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive! I'm sure they'll be well appreciated and received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! i could never do something like that...in fact i thought about for maybe like an hour. My husband and I were walking through Hobby Lobby because I wanted to find a hobby...haha needless to say I walked out of there pumped to start knitting...and then I have never done it.

    That was 2 years ago!

    Haa! Love the blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knitting - not my forte.
    As in, I'm totally not good at it.
    But...these are so cute!!
    Lil piggies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply