Friday, March 06, 2009

Wirraway

as part of my job at Concordia, i get to go on camps with the different year levels each year. the first is usually the year 7 camp and for the past 3 years it has been at wirraway homestead just out of strathabyn. it is ALWAYS a hoot! there is horse rising, archery, rock climbing, swimming, fly fox. IT"S an amazing campsite! and the people that run it are a fantastic bunch of people too. camps are a great way to meet students and to get to know them better, i have a lot of fun doing this and it's a chilled environment to get to know them and what they like.

so i have just completed my 4th camp at wirraway..O make that 5 (i went there when i was in year 6!!!)

and it was another corker, but i am glad that it is the weekend!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to you coming to camp at our place...see you in 5 days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeyeye
    yes you did take the photo of tim and me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeyeye
    yes you did take the photo of tim and me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've really missed going on year 8 camp this year - first time in 7 years that I haven't been on a school camp in first term - odd! Hope you recovered well!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply