Friday, January 09, 2015

I used to blog here...

(taken a bit over 6 weeks ago)
I tried to write here many times last year...it just felt clunky and un natural. It was a shame because I used to love to blog...and read blogs. But it just seemed a bit hard and fake after Isaac was born. I have popped into peoples little corners of the internet from time to time to catch up on the craftyness, vegetable gardens, baby loss and every day life. 

2014 was a bit of an up and down year. There were joys and sorrows, health and sickness and a lot in between. We are set for our family to change again in 2015...in April when we welcome our Rainbow baby into the world. We have had an anxious time as we had extra tests to see if our baby is healthy or was developing like their big brother. We are relieved to know this baby is well and developing as it should. This time we will be bringing a baby home.
So I hope I'll be back here again...or a little more often,
I've missed it...


7 comments:

  1. Welcome back lauren! I look forward to reading more posts from you in the future xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Lisa xx have enjoyed your renos on your place- very inspiring x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I miss you too, but don't feel so far away when I read your updates and see all the things you guys are up to xx

      Delete
  3. Ive been checking in on this blog periodically to see if you were back. Ive definitely missed your musings and not only happy to see you are back, but soo happy to see you have such joyous and wonderful news! Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're so great! xx Anna D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply