Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Project 29- Pom Pom wreath

Can it be true!? I made it to 29 projects...only 9 months after my 29th birthday!
Truth be told I actually completed this some time ago...I got fancy and made some Christmas presents this year and thought (just in case those family members still read my blog) I better not post the photos ;)
I was inspired by a pom pom wreath I saw on this ladies Instagram and thought...I'm making me one of those.

This was a super easy and enjoyable project...it took a little bit of time making the pom poms but if you stick on your favourite Christmas movie and make them while you are watching that, you're done in no time at all. I used whatever yarn I already had in my stash and then tired the pom poms to a piece of circular plastic I cut. (The plastic I had from a print I had received in the post).

I'll take this moment now to say
Christmas blessings to you and yours. Thank you for stopping by this little part of the internet, every comment means a lot. Especially after the sadness we have experienced this year. It's meant a lot to know you've been keeping us in your thoughts.
See you in the New Year for what I hope is a much, happier, peaceful and less emotional year 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply