Wednesday, December 04, 2013

21

I'm a bit slow in posting this...
my baby sisters turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. 
It's hard to believe. I remember parts of the day they were born. Jek (my other sister) and I were being looked after by the neighbours. They came into the world quickly by emergency cesarean 1 minute apart. I remember when Dad came back to tell us they had arrived he bought some Hungry Jacks...but only for him...for some reason I always remember that, obviously important to an 8 year old! I had my first taste of champagne in a shot glass. I didn't like it much.
I'm proud as punch. They are two of the best I know
Happy Birthday little ladies 
xxxx

1 comment:

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply