Saturday, July 14, 2012

let's go on a date...JULY

Because our anniversary happens in July I thought I would theme our date around that and left the plans pretty loose. We chose a place to stay for a couple of nights
went for a delicious dinner in a local town at a local pub. I had Atlantic Salmon with a macadamia crust and Tim had steak. 
and then had a delicious Haighs fondue in the hotel restaurant...it was wonderful and delicious...I've missed a couple of dates...well we missed going on them so will hopefully be doing a catch up soon!
Shannon is the lady who inspired this gift and you can check out some other dates over at her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply