Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7/28

 I think as Winter goes on there are going to be a few more yarn inspired projects being completed!
Here is number 7! Do you own coasters? We don't well didn't! It's just something we never bought or have been given so I thought with some of the bits of yarn I had left from project number 6 I would crochet up these babies...and it also means I can practice my technique.
 The yellow one is the first thing I crocheted...ever back last year...or the year before when I was being taught...I went away from it for a while and did some knitting then had to get back into the head space of crochet.
They're all different and a bit fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply