Monday, September 23, 2013

seven

seven year ago on this date a couple of friends said why don't you start a blog.
So I did...
SO many things have happened in 7 years and it spins me out that it has actually been that long. It is a humble little place where I have shared craft projects...once or twice, thoughts about work, new job prospects and babies, major moves, utter heart break and shear joy. There has been ebbs and flows of how often I have been here to write but I have enjoyed writing and sharing at this little part of the internet.
As I sit typing this I have a very special friend visiting from Alice Springs and I am awaiting a text to say this little boy is a big brother.
Here's to many more years of Lozalicious. Thanks for joining me on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Wow way to go seven years. I don't know if you feel the same way, but I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for blogging (I started after losing Elle and Meg in my first blog). I truly believe it has been such a major force in my healing process.

    Here's to many more years blogging and sharing. Much love you.

    Happy blogiversary. X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply