Monday, April 08, 2013

project # 17 28 Projects

Perhaps this should have been the 28 bunting projects! :) I've said it once...twice...however many times it's just so fun and easy. And when there are little babies on the way and a whale themed nursery I can't help myself! 
 And when I found this cute whale fabric at spotlight it all fell into place.
This bunting is on it's way to Gladstone for our nephew who will be making his way into the world in a couple of weeks time (his 3 sisters have some bunting that I have made them...I didn't want him to feel left out ;)
I have at least 2 other bunting projects to share with you before these 28 projects are done!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think anyone loves bunting as much as you! This bunch looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply