Monday, October 26, 2009

your place or mine? Bedside table


this is what you can find on my bedside table at the moment...well bedside chair! our dining suite is sort of too big for the area that it is in...in our flat so to make it fit it's right up against the wall and the 2 extra chairs live beside our bed as bedside chairs! i have some vouchers from our wedding, a bible, a journal, badges, bobby pins..and a few other random items!

I have been searching all over and have found some really FUN crafting blogs! I mean i can sit for a few hours and look at all the pretty things people are creating! it is really inspiring, fun AND relaxing! if you want to play along with this game have a look at...meet me at mikes http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com

very fun!enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your linen is nice and leafy, isn't it?! I likey! Hope you have a super great day and thank you for playing our little game! Hurrah! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply