Tuesday, April 08, 2008

it's been a while

it's been a while since posts,
as predicted in the last post 2008 HAS indeed started VERY busy!
in the final week of term i find myself filling in for the school counsellor. it has been as interesting experience. and i'll be glad to see her back!

Tim and i celebrated a year together and that has been a wonderful year.

work has been very busy

we had a heat wave here in SA and we are now seeing the final parts of summer i think

mmm my brain is fried...
another post another day i think!

2 comments:

  1. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. lozzzzzy be seeing you soon.
    xxJ

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply