Sunday, January 08, 2012

flea market finds

There are so many good things about holidays...one very good one is there are lots of opportunity's AND time to go op shopping! This is what I found in my travels this week!
Found a beautiful mismatched cup and saucer at a lovely collective in Hahndorf. 
 I took a trip to savers with a couple of lovelies and found some great work pants, and lovely doilies and wool! The doilies I have in mind for cutting up and making something along the lines of this...check it out over at dotti angel...
 Then around the corner at the salvos I found this beauty which I plan to chop to knee length.
Op shopping definitely puts me in a bright mood! 
To find some more thrifty treasures head over to Sophies!

5 comments:

  1. ooooh i want to go op shopping but im even too broke to do that! haha!
    you should make doily bunting, i made some for my 21st and im in love with it.
    oh and if you ever get sick of that skirt.....it would look amazing in my wardrobe. haha!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt will be perfect a little shorter. You can't go wrong with spotty dotty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot skirt. Gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spotty skirt, have fun re making it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for stopping by and saying hello! It really means so much that you have read and said hello! I love that you comment and I try to get back to all comments by replying under yours, so please check back for a reply